We are excited to announce our support of the NKBA Global Connect Pavilion at KBIS 2023, North Hall N638 with powerful programming on January 31 and February 1 – SO DON’T MISS THE SCHEDULE BELOW.
The NKBA Global Connect Pavilion is dedicated to presenting international design trends and New-to-KBIS international brands to North American buyers and specifiers whilst offering invaluable information for about the North American market to international exhibitors and delegates.
NKBA Global Connect Spotlights Presentations – RSVP NOW
- 10:00 AM : Kale – One of Turkey’s oldest and largest ceramic wall and floor tile manufacturers
- 10:15 AM: Balteco – European manufacturer of luxury fittings and fixtures for the bath. Handcrafted in Estonia and custom made to client specifications.
- 10:30 AM: Dekker – A 100% family-owned business and the largest European fabricator of customized worktops, focused on developing and investing in sustainable solutions.
The Importance of Design Professionals in the North American Market – RSVP Now
The North American Design Industry differs from other international marketplace in the importance of individual design professionals as key influencers and decision makers. Over 75,000 kitchen, bath and interior design professionals in the US alone are the frontline when it comes to specification and sales of products. Join this discussion to learn how design pros work and what they need in order to feel comfortable buying from international brands.
North American Market Outlook: Strengths, Weaknesses and Opportunities – RSVP NOW
Description: The North American Kitchen and Bath market is about $189 billion. This 1-1 Q&A session will delve into NKBA market data, exploring strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for marketers interested in breaking into this fertile marketplace.
NKBA Global Connect Spotlights Presentations – RSVP Now
- 10:00AM Tekcom – Sustainably creates living spaces using durable and aesthetically pleassing furniture made from plywood panels to practical kitchen essentials including RTA kitchen cabinets.
- 10:15 AM Wall Smart – Multi award-winning manufacturer, WALL-SMART is enhancing the way smart homes look at function by developing aesthetically pleasing mounting solutions that recess a wide range of home tech devices flush with wall and ceiling surfaces.
- 10:30 AM VitrA – ATurkish manufacturer of sanitaryware, bathroom furniture, faucets and ceramic tiles – one of the few global brands offering every component of the bathroom.
- 10:45 AM Pitt Cooking – Modern, safe, unique – PITT Cooking is the premium Dutch cooktop manufacturer with a patent-protected system of integrated burners that install directly into the counter surface.
Understanding North American Kitchen and Bath Industry “Go-To-Market” options – RSVP
The North American kitchen and bath industry has a number of “go-to-market” schemes. Depending on product category, manufacturer strategy and level of installation complexity, there are several approaches a manufacturer or exporter may choose to follow. This panel will discuss various scenarios, exploring pro’s and con’s of each. Any manufacturer or international exporter interested in growing into the North American kitchen and bath market should attend.
International track: Made in Germany – Design + Technology Trends Presentation Happy Hour RSVP
The German Association of the Modern Kitchen and a select group of German journalists and industry experts will present latest K+B trends and new product introductions from Germany