We are thrilled to announce our newest collaboration with our friends at Mr.Steam – #STEAMSTORIES featuring YOU!!!
What do you have to do?
Easy peasy – submit one or more of three options using the form below by March 11, 2022
- Your best project featuring Mr.Steam
- Your best concept sketch/statement featuring Mr.Steam
- A 30-second video explaining why Steam is important in your projects and how you tell your clients about it
Selected submissions will be featured on all platforms below – that’s a lot of digital media juice to show off your best work.
- MrSteam Blog – Images and an Interview with you
- MrSteam Instagram and Facebook – Images and project highlights
- AND via an exclusive IG Live on Modenus Instagram – A candid 15 minute interview with Modenus CEO Veronika to really go into project details
BUT WAIT – THERE’S MORE!!! VIRTUAL SPA NIGHT
Our first round of #SteamStories finalists will be announced during our Virtual Spa Night on March 24, 7PM ET.
Join us for the Virtual Spa Night with Mr.Steam featuring our beloved Yogi Maddie Ringer of Sunshine Yoga in Red Lodge, Montana
During spa night, we will explore ways to “Find Calm In Our Daily Lives” and invite you to share what you do to destress and “take a moment” . We’ll be steaming together (Mr Steam robes and a facial steamer will be sent to you) , sharing and mixing our favorite ‘Healthy” cocktails and Maddie will lead us through a session of seated yoga moves as well as a calming meditation.
The event is limited to 40 people so…..HURRY!
Please submit a short concept statement and a minimum of 2 project images, photos or renderings OR a 30 second video (see above for details).
Must be an interior or kitchen/bath design professional or architect to participate. Void where prohibited. No cash value. To be considered for the spa night announcement, entries MUST be received by March 11, 2022.